Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

You Blog!

That's right, you blog! When you've tossing and turning for over an hour and you can't sleep. What do you do? You blog darn it! I honestly don't have anything to say, but boredom brought me here. To improve my vocabulary I get a "word of the day" email. I'll share today's word with you.

canard \kuh-NAHRD\, noun:1. An unfounded, false, or fabricated report or story.2. A horizontal control and stabilizing surface mounted forward of the main wing of an aircraft.3. An aircraft whose horizontal stabilizer is mounted forward of the main wing.

Isn't that fabulous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home