Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Shopping With Mom

Of course, never a dull moment when shopping with mom. She had her list of about 5 items. She said it would be a quick trip to Wal-Mart. I should know better by now. I should have realized that it's never a quick trip to shopping anywhere with my mom.

Two and a half hours in Wal-Mart. Two and a half hours. It isn't that she goes overboard and buys one thousand items that aren't on her list. She got what was on the list and a couple extra things. She just has to LOOK at everything. I don't understand this. She goes there weekly. What items can they have that are so new that she needs to look at?

Then it was back home to cook.

She makes me tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home