Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Favorite Things 1

After a phone call from my mom last night I was inspired to post about some of my favorite things.

When I visit my mom I often do silly things to make her laugh. Others might look at my small performances as pure craziness, but I like to amuse my mother. Sometimes when she finds something I say particularly funny she will call me and say it over the phone. One such instance took place last night. I had to repeat it about 15 times while my mom giggled on the other line and tried to imitate me. This is one of the things I love to do for my mom; just making her laugh brightens my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home