Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Boys

These are not the best pics, I know. It is difficult to take clear pictures of fish as they move around too much. At least these two do! I think I have hyper-active fish (ADHD?). I'm not able to have other pets in this apartment building, so, I got the boys. They are boys, colorful male guppies.

This first picture features Fancy at the top. He's a multicolored, kind of bluish guy.

And this orange beauty? Well that's Sherbert. Nice names, huh? I am horrible with names. I can only imagine what my children will get stuck with!


So, those are my hyper-active fish. They love to eat too. As soon as I take the top off the little aquarium they start darting around. Crazy boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home