Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

An Accomplishment

The spring cleaning has begun. I need to prepare, and I've started! I started with the closet today. I don't know why I hang on to things forever. It does feel good to filter them out though. Thank you to "Miss Patootie Pie" for staying and keeping me company while I cleaned! Thank you, thank you!

I took care of the sock drawer, and am taking a break from working on the hijab drawer. What a mess! InshaAllah I am going to feel so good when this is done. Alhamdulilah. I better get back to it before the motivation leaves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home