Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

No Blogging Motivation

I've had little or no motivation to blog. However, I decided I should blog today since I haven't done so in about a week. This is what I've done in that time:



1) I've worked (yay)



2) Not much of anything else



I did however grow a "Happy Hank". What's a "Happy Hank", you ask. This is what it is:

Happy Hank, Day One

Happy Hank, Day 2


Happy Hank, Day 3-Full Sized


He tends to look a little more cro-magnon as the days go on. Now he is out of water and shrinking down to original size (so I can grow him again and again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home