Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Incredible

Alhamdulilah! This last week has been pretty incredible. It is the end of an era. I have gotten the tax documents from the ex. I no longer have any link to him whatsoever. I can't actually believe what a weight it is that's been lifted. I feel like I can move on and there is nothing hanging onto my ankle. I've had a nervous feeling that he might try to make trouble with a new husband. Alhamdulilah, I don't feel like he will do this anymore. I couldn't be happier.

There are so many things going on right now that I wish I could talk about. InshaAllah the time will come. May Allah give me patience. Sometimes it's better to wait until you know what is what. For now, I'm pretty content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home