Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Family Hilarity

I don't brag about this, partly because it's a family thing, and it's somewhat dorky. My step-dad is an odd duck. He is somewhat dorky, but he thinks of the strangest things to make us all laugh. We call him our own personal clown. I can't even explain most of the things he does, you just have to be there. I was reminded tonight of something from when I was little.

My step-dad would always tease my mom about her all-time favorite singer, Conway Twitty. In truth, not even close to her musical taste. The thing that always cracked my sister and I up was the guy's hair. Seriously, he's a white guy with a fro! It still makes me chuckle.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home