Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fear

I'm afraid.

Of what? I don't know exactly. I feel fear and nervousness today. Fear of being unhappy? Fear of being happy? I don't know. There comes a point when you realize your life isn't everything you thought it would be. I never thought I'd be 30 and be here. I thought it would be different. Fear of failure? Fear of success? I don't know. What even makes a person successful? Isn't it different for everyone?

I look at my surroundings, and alhamdulilah, I'm not unhappy. What is it that's missing then? What is it that I fear?

2 Comments:

At 3/7/07, 10:04 PM , Blogger Organica said...

Tomorrow is so scary.

 
At 3/8/07, 11:03 AM , Blogger Miss A said...

...and the next day, and the next day, and the day after that...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home