Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Violated, Rage-aholic, Muslimah

I am EXTREMELY crabby today. Why? I don't know. Everything is ticking me off! It was exacerbated by the fact that I have no food in the house (not an exaggeration). In the fridge: brown rice, loaf of bread, eggs, applesauce, and salad dressing. In the freezer: sugar-free Popsicles and a bag of veggies. I have a box of cereal, but no milk. When I'm hungry I get even crabbier. To wrap up, we have "crabby" + "crabby" = super not good.

As if all that wasn't enough, I've been violated today. When I got home from the grocery store (yes, I went!) I noticed something missing from outside my door. I had a plaque with dua on it written in Arabic hanging outside my door. Well, it's gone! I guess there is a muslim-hating neighbor nearby. Who could it be? I keep to myself and am always polite to the neighbors, so it could be anyone. Sad.

So, what has made my day better? Dinner and a Caribou Coffee granola bar YUM!

1 Comments:

At 3/3/07, 9:32 PM , Blogger Organica said...

Can I second the crabbiness?

But not for being hungry? But being angry at life?

Okay, I need to get me a Caribou coffee granola bar

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home