Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dirty Bloodsucker!

For the last hour I have had a mosquito attacking me in my living room. Super annoying! I can't seem to get it, but it's gotten me like 5 times! It all started when I decided to water my plants and put some miracle grow on my tomato plants. The dirty little bloodsucker got in when I opened the balcony door.

Below is my (not) hanging basket that I planted some flower seeds in. Growing nicely but I'd like to see some flowers already.


Here we have my patio garden. My big tomatos are on the left and my grape tomatos are on the right.


So far I only have one tiny tomato growing, it's a grape! InshaAllah I hope more will come. I would at least like a salad's worth.

Oooooooh, and my pretty wind chime that I got on clearance! I hung that up. I saw the same wind chime in green and in red. I thought, "Why can't there be a blue one?" Guess what was in the next aisle? This blue with purple one. It was the only one left in that color. Yay!

Let's talk about squirrels for a second. If you know me at all, or read my blog, you know I am afraid of squirrels. So as I was out on my balcony there was this guy below me. He kept staring at me. I said aloud to him, "Please don't come any closer." I'm sure you can guess what he did. He kept creeping closer and closer to my balcony. I kept repeating that I didn't want him to come nearer. He was pretty unphased by me. I thought if I talked he'd run away. Nope, he even posed for a picture. This isn't "Glamour Shots in Nature" buddy! Next time I'm charging!


They look so innocent...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home