Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday

Sunday: I spent the day at my mom's house. It was a lot of fun and a very nice day. We made a nice dinner. We tried something new, a chicken on the grill with cucumber sauce, pretty good. My mom and I decided to go to a very dangerous place: Coach Factory store. It proved to be a mine field, pictures of the end result of that trip soon to come. Stayed too late, was tired for work on

Monday: I decided to fight for what was right at work. Proved to be an ugly battle with the engineer in our area. Everyone seemed to be blaming me for everything. My supervisor agreed that what I did was the right thing to do and wished more people would stand up like I did. A conversation in the evening made me feel crappy. I just want to be done with that mess. I went to bed feeling crappy and

Tuesday: I woke up feeling crappy. I worked in silence with my partner and stewed over things in my mind all day long. Shelly showed me her funky socks, which was a bright spot in my day, but it was overtaken by my thoughts. I feel trapped right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home