Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

An Addendum To Yesterday's Post

I forgot to mention that my mom's cat pictured below, viciously attacked my hand on Sunday. He came up to sniff it, then started biting it, and ran away. He looks so cute and innocent, but he's evil. He drew blood.


My other mention was a happy one. I am trying my hand at growing some tomatoes. I'm very excited. On Monday I planted one that will grow big tomatoes, and yesterday I planted some grape tomatoes. Yummy! I have two big pots on my balcony now, and my hanging basket. I must say the flowers in that are just stems and leaves now, but they are growing up fast.

1 Comments:

At 11/18/09, 12:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home