Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, October 06, 2006

My Absence

October has come and with it, many new things. I have been rearranging my apartment in order to accommodate a roommate. I had much more stuff in that second bedroom than I thought I did. Whew! That was a lot of work!

So, my new roomy arrived on Monday. She drove here from a suburb of Philadelphia. She was my roommate in college. I haven't seen her in about 7 years. It's been a hard week. She doesn't know this part of the state very well. I live in the northern suburbs and we went to school in the southern part of the state. Plus, I have had to work modified hours this week. I hate getting up at 4:30 am to get to work.

It's been really great seeing her and talking and talking and talking. So due to the happenings I haven't been blogging. Please excuse my absence.

I'm happy it's the weekend. I finally get some time to relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home