Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Sound the Sirens

Saturday was an awesome evening. I had girl time with one of my friends who I don't see very often. We primped and pampered ourselves; we even soaked our feet in some nice smelling foot soak stuff. We talked and talked. It was much needed girl time.

She left around 10pm. About 5 minutes after she left, the tornado sirens started going off. I panicked, but went downstairs. I hate tornados and tornado-like weather. After about a half hour the warning was lifted and I went back upstairs. I was up there for about 5 minutes and the sirens went off again, the storm had turned and come back! I had to go back downstairs. What a freaky event! Not too much happened near me, but another town had a tornado touch down. Freaky!

So much for the relaxation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home