Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Crybaby!

I try to use the motto, "Never let them see you cry." I don't like to show my weakness to others in this way. Sometimes I try to be strong and I am just pushed to my limit though.

Why can't more people be understanding? Why can't more people take a hint that something is bothering me? It wasn't much of a hint, it was a direct statement. I told her what she said bothered me and that it wasn't funny. I've asked her 4 other times not to mention this topic to me. I don't know why some people feel it is acceptable to push others to be miserable and then laugh at it.

At least I made it somewhere private before I cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home