Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Surprise!

There really isn't much of a surprise actually. I don't even feel like writing. There is nothing exciting to say. I could comment on the oddity of my coworkers (there are some characters there), but you'd really have to see them in action to get the full effect.

I could talk about the loud thumpers in the apartment above me. Why bother? I will have to live beneath them until one of us moves. Until that time I will have to deal with listening to their lound thumpity-thump-thumps. Are they wrestling up there or what!!!???

I feel dull and boring today, like I said, I didn't really even feel like writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home