Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Thing About Helping Others

There are some things to keep in mind when it comes to helping other people. I often lose track of some of these things, especially one, very important thing:

I can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.

I often lose sight of this. Sometimes I think I can help everyone. It is very often that I exhaust myself trying to help another, when I realize, they don't want help. They SAY they want help, but they really don't. They complain and complain about their situations, but the minute you make any suggestions for improvement, they make excuses why nothing will work to make it better.

Does this mean I won't ever help someone again? Of course not. I just need to learn how to decipher whether they really want help or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home