Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mmmm Mmmm Good!

Campbell's has nothing on me!

I learned something new this evening. I learned how to make the soup that most Moroccans eat during Ramadan called Harira. Half the fun was that my friend had never made it either. So, with a little direction from her husband we managed pretty well. It turned out yummaliciously (new word). We learned too! Yay a new recipe! Soups are good.

Aside from that it was a pretty uneventful day. We did go to the coffee house and play cards. We were a little obnoxious, we played "slap jack". I haven't played that since I was little. If you don't know how to play you should learn. It's good, clean fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home