Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Busy, Busy, Bee

That's me!

I can't believe I have that much of a life that I don't have time for blogging! I don't even get to check my email every day! Work, Ramadan, a new roomie... doesn't leave time for much else. There's not even much to write now. I've been running around helping little miss roomie out with things. She hasn't been to Minnesota in years and she doesn't know the Northern suburbs. So we've been driving here and there; acquainting her with the area.

I will say this though...
It is good having a roommate. People keep asking if I think I will have a problem living with her. My response: We lived in a dorm room, a DORM room! We didn't have separate bedrooms or much space. If we could get along in a dorm room, we can certainly make things work in a 2 bedroom apartment. We're like 2 peas in pod actually. Her and I are about equal in "weirdness".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home