Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Memory

It's amazing the shape my memory can take. There are some things from childhood that I remember quite vividly. They are mostly bits and pieces; a memory photo here and there. There is one snippet of memory that I have somewhere between being 5 to 8. My mom confirmed for me that it was a true memory. I could always see myself in this place, but could not remember why I'd be there. It's amazing the things we can learn from our parents.

After work yesterday I went to mom's house. She wanted help baking some Polish poppyseed coffee cake (so goooooood). This is something we always make together. It takes quite a while and there are a lot of steps. So we had a lot of time for fun and conversation. Last night in particular, we talked a bit about the past. This is when I realize my memory is better than I thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home