Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Eyes Wide Open

Why is it that whenever I go to the doctor something freaky happens? Just lucky I guess!

Yesterday was no exception.

I had my eyes dilated at the opthomologist at 3pm yesterday. It is slightly after 8pm today and they are only half back to normal. I expected to wake up with them normal, not so. I had to wear my sunglasses at work all day.

I was told that I look like a muslim Paris Hilton. I now have the nickname "Hollywood", you can refer to me as such in the future.

1 Comments:

At 12/6/06, 11:23 PM , Blogger hosny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home