Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Crazed Driving Maniac

This is what happened to me today on my way to Target. I was driving in my lane down a 2-lane road. Only 2 lanes. One for going my way and one for going the opposite way. Now, I don't know if the lady coming at me head-on thought she was in London, but she scared the crud outta me. The weird thing is that she didn't move until she absolutely had to. It happened so fast. The car behind me squealed it's breaks as it came close to hitting me. It just makes me wonder what that person was thinking as they came towards me.

I parked in the Target parking lot, shaking as I realized I almost got hit from both sides. Alhamdulilah, I made it through that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home