Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Fam

Last night the family came over. My mom, step-dad, little brother, my sister, and sister's boyfriend. We spent time together making home-made pizzas. After that we had really super yummy banana cake that my mom made.


It was really nice to spend time with the fam. It was also nice that they came bearing gifts. My sister got me a cute shirt from the store she works at, and some FUN socks! My little brother got me "The Office" season 1 on DVD. My mom and step-dad got me some beautiful diamond earrings. Thank you!!!


While I was watching "The Office" I thought that the character Jim looks like an older version of my little brother. It's a bit odd.




Today I fulfilled my week's long craving of a Mocha Mint Frappucino. I couldn't find any singles at the convenience store, but I found the 4-pack at Target. Sooooooooo gooooooood. And maybe, just maybe, I won't go to work tomorrow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home