Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, January 01, 2007

SubhanAllah, Alhamdulilah, Allahu Akbar

The Eid is over, a new gregorian calendar year has started, and we are quite a ways away from the next Ramadan. This is my reminder to myself as a muslim to do good, to worship Allah as best I can, and to do it without the significant days that make up our Muslim calendar. Every day is significant.

Here is my prayer for myself and others:

May Allah forgive us all and guide us on the right path. May Allah be in our thoughts, and on our lips. May Allah give us what is best, and make it easy for us. May Allah allow us to forgive others, so we too can be forgiven. May Allah give us health and strengthen our iman. Ameen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home