Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, February 02, 2007

The Best Week Ever!

Why would this have been such an awesome week? 2 reasons, really:

1) Things can change when you least expect them to. Things can seem bleak for so long, and then in an instant everything changes. Is that vague enough for you?

2) The evil co-worker has been on vacation all week long. I'm not the only one that felt the relief either. The whole room felt it. It was almost like we were on vacation too.

I hope some of that goodness can hold on until next week. Because next week isn't looking so good. I am working on then line with above mentioned evil co-worker, and the other most evil co-worker. I asked my group leader if she hated me. She laughed, so I'm not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home