Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Today Was Mine

Today was mine. A boring day with nothing to do. I did some reading, watched a movie, went out for yarn, and did some general reflection on life. In the last couple weeks so many things have happened. Some good, some bad, and some things that I just don't know what to make of them. Mostly the last.

I've heard from people that have been out of my life for a while. Some ties have been cut with others. I feel as though I'm at a stop sign, and don't know whether to turn left, go right, or stay straight. There are so many things that you think you can count on, and then you realize nothing in this world is that predictable. It is a valuable lesson learned. You can't count on anything besides Allah to get you through the unpredictable.

Today I mourn a loss.

Today I look forward to future prospects.

Today I am content with what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home