Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Weekend

So, I haven't had a chance to blog about my weekend yet. It was super busy, but very fun. Friday I went with a girlfriend of mine to something spectacular. I am going to blog about that later though. Saturday afternoon my mom came to my apartment. We went to Ulta, and then browsed through Borders. After that I treated my mom to dinner. She chose Chinese buffet, which is pretty odd for my mom. We came back to my place to watch some movies I rented. We watched "Little Miss Sunshine" which we both thought was phenomenal. We started to watch "Super-Size Me", but got too tired and finished it in the morning before we went out for more shopping.

My mom is a shopaholic. We were out for 6 hours on Sunday. Thank God nothing adverse happened, and my mom was quite tolerable. We really had a blast! We went to my sister's work and checked her out. Every now and again my mom likes to assess my sister's appearance to see if she's using drugs. We look at her weight, skin, hair, and behavior. Good times! Our assessment didn't show really good results. It makes me look like the good child though!

Anyway, my mom exhausted me. I went to bed really early on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home