Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

To-Do List


I am going to share a little-known thing about myself today. I make to-do lists. I buy "list notebooks" of all different varieties, and have them all over the apartment. I think I have about five of these tablets lying around. I get them at the dollar section in Target (good deal). It's not that I just make the lists, but I can't seem to get even simple things done without them. Even some simple cleaning tasks that don't take very long, I have to list them. It seems that without a list to follow, I am inept. Maybe I never learned time management skills while growing up.
The one thing I do know; nothing is more satisfying than crossing off all the things on that list. I have today's list made out, and haven't started on it yet. My mom will be sleeping here tonight and spending time with me. So, I better get on it, and get my stuff done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home