Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bocce Ball And Other Sunday Activities

Sunday was a blast! My step-dad called on Saturday to ask if I wanted to come up. They were going to buy either croquet or bocce ball, and then he was going to cook on the grill. We came together as an entire family. My sister hadn't been to my parents house since the end of December, she's been doing really well lately. I can only hope she keeps it up. She's been working for almost a year now, and just got a promotion. InshaAllah I pray she will not lapse.

My parents got bocce ball and we played. Not to the precise rules or anything, but it was awesome. We had a blast! I think we played for about 2 hours. Dinner was amazing, simple, but amazing. My little bro was not his sulky teenage self. We really need to do stuff like that more often. I cherish my family and I think this is one day I will remember for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home