Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Not A Question I Should Ask

Can anything else go wrong?

I know I shouldn't ask because I don't really want the answer.

My friend gave me her old entertainment center because it's better than the one I have. We moved it on our own, and accidentally broke pieces off of it as we went. It's fixable and still better than the one I have. Do I wish I had never gotten the entertainment center? Pretty much.

I went to move the TV from the old center into the new one. The cable pulled out of the back of the TV, and pulled out a chunk that belonged in the TV too. So, I broke the TV. My living room was in complete disarray, and I was upset. I left what I was doing and went to bed. I went to work the next day (work is a whole other irritation that I won't even talk about) and tried to forget about my stupidity.

When I got home from work I decided to put everything back in its place. My living room was now back to semi-normalcy. I went to move some things around in my room, dropped, and broke my alarm clock. My internet wouldn't work, but that had something to do with the cable that was linked to the TV. What a pain! So, if anything else has to go wrong, can I ask that it please wait a couple months?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home