Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tornado Warnings

Let me tell you, there is nothing quite like 2:30 in the afternoon on a weekday. That's quitting time at work. I usually bust outta that place like gangbusters. Only as I was rushing towards my locker the tornado sirens went off. Yay! I enjoyed standing in the hallway with 200 other people for 40 minutes while we waited for the warning to lift. It got hot in that hallway. The only other time I've been stuck with a tornado warning was on second shift. There aren't any office people then. It's only about 10 to 15 people in the hall.

Finally freedom was declared and I booked towards the door only to see the parking lot was pretty flooded. I managed to finagle my way to my car without getting too wet.

I wonder what will go wrong tomorrow at work... every day this week it's been something.

Hmmm... it's been "whatever can go wrong will go wrong" this week.... I'm surprised the tornado didn't hit the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home