Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

My New Irrational Fear

My co-worker, Marzipan, was telling me a story this past week. Her son was having a problem with his eye. His eye hurt and then eventually kept watering. He had to go into the emergency opthamologist's office last Saturday. An eyelash grew from the other side of his eyelid, on the inside!!!!!! It grew into his eye! I guess it's a very rare occurance, but I don't care. I'm now afraid of it. He had to have laser surgery to get the eyelash out. He's fine and everything. Now every time it feels like something is irritating one of my eyes (which is often because my allergies are bad) I imagine that there is an eyelash growing on the opposite side of my eyelid. And I'm not one of those kids that used to flip their eyelids over as a child (yuck), so I'm scared to check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home