Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Freakin, Frackin, Crapticle!

I am so fleepin cranky right now, it's not even funny! I left work in an okay mood (how often does that happen?). Then I went to transfer the title. While I was at the good ol' DMandV I wound up super crabby. The lady helping me was unpleasant, and she wrote super sloooooooooooooooooooow. Annoying! Then she asks me about the plates on the car. Are they from Montana? Yes, they are. Does she tell me that she will be giving me new plates and charging me for them, no, she does not. I ask her when I have to get new plates, she says today. Okay, I guess I can deal with that.

Here's what super annoyed me...
The Montana plates were good until October. So they were paid for up to October. My new plates? April plates. Isn't it May? So I'm going to have to pay in 11 months versus the full year I should be given, not to mention the time they cheated up to October. They should be giving out May plates. It makes sense to me, I bought the plates in May, didn't I?

So I got on an anger spaz. It doesn't help that it's 90 degrees outside either. Grrrrrrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home