Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Argumentative Coworker Rides Again

I won't bore you with details. Just know a trip to Human Resources may be necessary. Maybe that will fix the constant attitude I receive. Today it wasn't a friendly conversation, today it was about work, and it affected work.

I've had my evil thoughts regarding her *wink*, but time will take it's course.

I thought of how next week our group leader will go over our reviews. We do peer reviews. Guess who I got to review? I think it will be an eye-opening experience for her.

1 Comments:

At 7/6/07, 5:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow awesomeness! Time for the evilness to unfold its wing =P hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home