Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Family Fun

Yesterday my sister was sitting by herself, I was sitting by myself, and my parents were going to grill. The rents convinced me to pick up my sister and the two of us to come for dinner and the little bro to light some fireworks for us. A good idea, family time is a good idea, right? My 26 year old sister drove me nuts on the drive there (I wanted to lean over, open the door, and push her out). She kept poking me with her finger and singing obnoxiously, fun. She was still obnoxious at my parents house. My little bro chucked a CD at my head. My siblings were great yesterday. And then the show began...


The dog even loves fireworks, she watches them intently.
Dinner was really nice and the fireworks were really nice too. The drive home with my sister was less painful than the ride there. We were stopped for 45 minutes at one stoplight, while everyone was leaving a fireworks display. We left my parents a little later than intended, oh well. So I didn't get much sleep, and had to go to work with all my faves today, oh well (that's a different post anyway). All in all, a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home