Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Alhamdulilah, A Nikkah

Alhamdulilah, yesterday was a beautiful day, well not the weather so much. It shined from the inside out. My friend got married yesterday, may Allah bless them in their marriage and keep them happy.

She looked so beautiful, glowing with happiness. I watched as she interacted with her husband-to-be at dinner. It was perfect. The way they talked to one another, the way they glanced at each other, and the way he took care of things. MashaAllah she couldn't ask for a better match, and of course, neither could he. When the nikkah was performed there was only room for the shiekh, witnesses, bride's parents, bride and groom. We did stand outside the office and listen in though. My eyes started to get wet, I was overjoyed.

It has been a long road for my friend, she has been patient, and full of faith. Allah has provided her with a good man. I pray for a happy, peaceful marriage. May Allah make it so.

1 Comments:

At 8/30/07, 10:12 AM , Blogger Organica said...

i am lucky to have great friends like you guys!

muwah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home