Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Untitled

Divers are making progress in the 35W bridge collapse recovery of victims. They finally found and identified the remains of the 23 year old sister who was missing and her 2 year old girl. I hope that with this discovery the family can continue with their grieving process. When they talked about this sister on the news is when I would start to cry. I can't help but think of her husband, and his grief. It's not that I don't feel sad for the other families who lost their loved ones. I just think of how the sister was 5 months pregnant. I think of how that brother lost his wife and 2 children that day. I think of how the news doesn't really mention her husband, but usually the grief of her father. He is probably too devastated to talk. How do you start over? How do you try to build a life again?

Allah knows best. I pray that Allah helps that family through this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home