Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rare Form

I was in rare form today. Like I said at work, "I've got pep in my step". I was in a nutty good mood. My group leader asked if I was on something (jokingly, of course). I asked if she wanted me to be in a bad mood instead. I got a hug, and a "No, I love when you're in a good mood!" So I was silly all day, and did some funny voices. I got asked if I thought there could ever be a female muslim stand-up comic. Probably not, but they thought I'd be a good candidate.

After work Kelly and I went to the Mall of America. We just walked around and browsed for a couple of hours. Then we went to the site of the bridge collapse. I didn't think I would ever go over there, but we decided to see. There isn't much you can see, but it's enough, it's real. That was our somber moment of the day. We had to drive back to work because we left my car there. Kelly was in a predicament of needing to use the restroom. I was told to keep quiet and not make her laugh. I tried so hard not to.... it didn't matter what I said, she laughed and tortured herself. Then that got me laughing. It's true ya know, laughter IS conatagious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home