Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Consumer Opinion

My mom recently had a Daisy Blue Naturals party at her house. It's something along the lines of Tupperware or Partylite parties, but it is personal and home products made of all natural ingredients. My mom has used the laundry soap and likes it. I of course being VERY picky about the way my clothes feel (I'm a fabric softener freak) had to feel my mom's clothes before deciding to order it. Her clothes didn't feel scrapy or static clingy. Today I did laundry and used nothing but my Daisy Blue Naturals "Daisy Breeze" laundry soap.



My mom didn't use anything but the soap and her laundry turned out okay, but mine had a hint of static to it. Overall not a bad product, the laundry smelled fresh, and wasn't too scrapy. Plus you only use one ounce per load, not bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home