Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Court

I secretly rejoice while my sister cries her eyes out. The boyfriend was given his sentence today. It wasn't 8 months of rehabilitaition for alcoholism as previously thought. It's 9 months in the workhouse then 8 months of rehab. Almost a year and a half. How can I be sad? She has been with him for the past 6 years. I think the only reason she stays is that she doesn't think she can do better. She can. Sure she's fried some brain cells, but she's still extremely intelligent. She has to work on her self-esteem. I hope while he's away she can improve herself. InshaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home