Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Some Days Are Just That Way

I was happy to get a little extra sleep this morning. I still woke up "grunty" though. You know what I'm talking about, right? When you just kind of grunt to yourself about everything, like a caveman. I wasn't looking forward to my doctor's appointment (am I ever?). For some reason as I was getting my shoes on to leave, the Mister Rogers song popped in my head. "It's such a good feeling to know you're alive...." Where did that come from? My brain is so random, and I certainly wasn't feeling in that spirit this morning. Ugh! Fred Rogers stay out of my head!

Alhamdulilah, I am glad to be here. I am greatful for every day I have to worship Allah. My doc was a bit stern with me today, but I know it's because she cares. The last two checks I've had the numbers stayed the same, and she's not satisfied with that (at least I wasn't getting worse). So the meds have been increased. She's not muslim, but makes an effort to understand and pay attention to things. She brought up that Ramadan would be soon. A doc that puts forth the effort to pay attention? Not found too often anymore. So we'll see how things go with the increase of meds. I'm not looking forward to the reaction I will get at first, but inshaAllah it will be better in the long run. She said the only reason she's so strict with me is because I'm young, and I have a long way to go. InshaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home