Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Oh, What A Perfect Day,

I'm glad I spent it with you.

This morning my friend called and said we were overdue for a visit. I told her maybe another time, she could tell I was in a gloomy mood and persisted. She brought designer coffees and treats. I told her I would make us a lunch/dinner. As I started to cook another friend called, and since I had 3 ears of corn, I said come on over. Strangely I had already taken out 3 green peppers to cook, it was meant to be. So I made corn on the cob and stuffed green peppers, yummy. I enjoyed the much needed company of my friends today.

If you're my friend, I've probably told you a few times that you mean the world to me, but I must say it again. To my friends: I love you guys, I love how you are there if I need you, and I love each of you for the unique gifts you each have that enrich my life. May Allah bless you all.

(Random thought after my tear jerking one.)

Note to self: Standing on the swiveling chair for the desk to fix the curtain; not a good idea.

1 Comments:

At 7/23/07, 3:25 PM , Blogger Organica said...

I Am officially jealous, but happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home