Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Looooooong Week

Not much time to blog this past week. I've been working alot of overtime. There just isn't much to say. I feel robotic. I work, I eat, I sleep. I'm trying to patch up some things. InshaAllah we will see where it all goes. I just need to make it through a few more weeks. I need to figure out what I'm doing. For some odd reason I thought my lease was up one month later than it is. So I was surprised to get the lease renewal letter under my door this past week. They are raising rent $25. Should I stay or go? I have 10 more days, oops, 9 more days to decide. I have to give them 2 months notice and they give me less than 2 weeks to decide. Nice.

2 Comments:

At 7/22/07, 9:31 AM , Blogger Organica said...

Well.You've been at your place for a while, too many memories. Maybe it's time for a change?

But think

a) can you deal with the moving hassle? It could be nice getting rid of things

b) can you find something in 2 months?

I am all for you moving. It's time to change things.

 
At 7/22/07, 8:09 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

I really like living here. Oddly there aren't as many memories as you might think. Less than 24 hours with the last one, and the first husband was here less than 2 months...

Moving is pretty expensive, and I don't know if I can handle that right now. I went through all my stuff a few months ago and got rid of unnecessary things.

And for the amount of space I have it is actually quite cheap. The reasons for moving are being outweighed by those for staying.
I'm looking at other places and comparing values, we'll see!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home