Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm Not Lazy...

I just didn't have any information to update you with (cough, cough Organic). I received a call today inviting me for a second interview. Yay! So my next torture session is Wednesday afternoon. My friend said that the HR rep interviewing me is awesome, soooooo, inshaAllah this is my break out from my current job. I even have my interview outfit already picked out.

So, here's the hilarious afternoon I had when I found out about the interview. It all started yesterday when I threw some chicken packaging away, I was dividing the chicken to freeze it. I was going to take out the trash last night and OOOOPS I forgot. I get up far too early to remember to bring my lunch basket with me, let alone take out the trash. I get off work at 2:30 and my sister left me a voicemail, "Something smells in the living room, and I can't find it." I replayed it and listened to it twice. I was laughing so hard driving home, because I obviously knew it was the chicken packaging. I get home and open the windows right away and find this note:

"Hey, there is some poopy smell by the couch I think, smell to see. I tried to find something, but no luck. Check it out"

I almost peed my pants when I read that and remembered her voice on the message. So I went to grab the garbage, and as I was tying it up I started gagging from the smell. That's when the phone rang. I thought it would be my sister, so I ran to laugh on the phone with her. It was the guy to invite me for an interview. I was laughing, gagging, and coughing as I tried to confirm the details. Nice impression, huh?

2 Comments:

At 9/11/07, 7:10 AM , Blogger Organica said...

That only can happen to Miss A.

 
At 9/11/07, 7:10 AM , Blogger Organica said...

Congrats on the interview. YARAB!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home