Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day

The marker for the end of summer. Tomorrow many kids will go back to school. The start of a new grade. The start of fall. To me it's just another day that I get to spend away from work. Yay! Summer comes, summer goes, another year is dwindling down.

There is much to be excited for though. Ramadan is fastly approaching, and I plan to purify my mind and soul this Ramadan. I don't feel I did enough last year and I want to feel closer to Allah. Ramadan always makes me feel much closer to Allah. InshaAllah there are other changes to come as well.

I have a job interview tomorrow. I am quite hopeful of this one. I was referred by a friend I went to college with. I really believe it's true, "It's not what you know, but who you know". So, the connections will hopefully get me out of where I am. I can tolerate where I work no longer, I'm miserable. I trust that Allah will put me where I need to be.

So, here's to a three day weekend! Here's to the change of seasons! Here's to things to come, may Allah bless us in our endeavors.

1 Comments:

At 9/7/07, 7:41 AM , Blogger Organica said...

update lazy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home