Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Letters Never to be Sent: #3

Dearest U (the man I am in love with),

How quickly I fell for you. It baffles me still. I'm not the type of person to open up so quickly. I don't trust men very much. I try my best to guard myself from being vulnerable, too easy to get hurt. And this situation is exactly why I protect myself so well. It seemed so good. In a way I still don't know what to write to you. I don't understand what the situation is. You've left me in a fog, wandering aimlessly about. How is it that I finally find someone, it turns out to be weird? Not even bad, just weird. You are so sweet, funny, and very smart. Why can't you clue me in as to what's going on?

You tell me one thing, but act another way. All I've asked from you is honesty. I hope you can be honest soon. Not knowing what is going on is worse than an honest answer. I told you I wish nothing but the best for you. I pray for you nearly every night. Whether it's me or someone else, I wish you peace and happiness. I hope you can open up to me so that I can have peace too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home