Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

What Did I Say?

Did I say there were no distractions in my last post? Ooops, I forgot about my mom. She has called a million times this weekend. Our conversations have been of the same type though, they go something like this:

Mom: Do you know how to do this? (Alternately: Do you know how to fix this?)

Me: No mom, I don't know anything about that.

Mom: Well I'm going to call you back later when it's happening so you can tell me what to do.

Me: Mom I said I don't know how to fix that.

Mom: Well I'll just call you when it's actually happening so you can tell me what to do.

Me: Mom I already told you I don't know how to fix that. I'm not a (computer tech support person or whatever else she wants me to be.

Mom: Well I thought you knew about that.

Why does she have to ask more than once? Why do I have to tell her several times that I don't know how to fix her problem before she understands me?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So, yes, there have been a few distractions this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home