Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Long Day & Tears


I guess every day can't be perfect. Some days just make you cry. Some days you have been pushed to your limit.

Unfortunately today was that way for me.

Work was stressful.

The aftermath of my divorce is still stressful. I am at the very end of it all. There is one matter of business that I'm trying to take care of. He's being unhelpful of course. Saying that he's being "unhelpful" is the nicest way I can put it. I really want to scream at the top of my lungs and throw anything and everything I can find in arms reach. I just have to make it through this last part. Then I am done with him. Can it really be almost 2 years since we separated? It wasn't bad enough that the one year of marriage was awful, but I do I have to go through torture for the 2 years after it was over?

This is the end of it though. I can't lose it now when I'm so close to the end. I hope my sanity will stay with me just long enough to make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home