Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Filing My Complaints

I am a complete whiner this week.

My allergies are annoying me. I woke up Monday with a huge hive on the corner of my eyelid. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Nothing like having to go to work looking like a freak! Do you think I could find my allergy eye drops? NO! Because they were in my locker at work, where I left them before the weekend.

My ex-husband is a jerk. He refuses to return some documents to me in a last effort to hold on to me. He is deluded; he keeps insisting we are still married. He is insane and scary; the things he threatened to do to me yesterday are not even mentionable on this blog. A co-worker was teasing me today about being married to him. I snapped at her. She doesn't know half of what I went through in that marriage; nobody does. There are too many things that I push to the back of my mind just to cope and make it through another day. I refuse to ever be hurt like that again.

I've said it once, I'll say it again... I work with evil hypocrites.

Why is it that no matter how much money you make, it never seems to be enough? Maybe I should get a part-time job for the weekends? Hmmm... gotta get ahead, there has to be a way.

Enough whining, I must do something with myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home